11/13/2008 21:31 | Personal
Seven random facts about me.
1. I sucked my thumb until I was nine. Since my mouth was busy a lot of the time, I was a quiet child. People are amazed to hear that. The quiet part, not the thumb thing.
2. Left hip = Titanium It's 15 years old. Fell through a window INTO a house. Talented!
3. I did not eat seafood until I was twenty three. Still won't eat beets.
4. Blue cheese tastes like metal shavings to me. I don't know how I know what metal shavings taste like.
5. I've lived in the same state my entire life. Traveled a lot, but always called Massachusetts home.
6. Plastic surgery on my face twice. No Improvement.
7. I know how to splice rope.